Monday 11 February 2013

What's everyone doing for Valentine's Day? Give me ideas!

The doctor fondled my boobies today. OK not in the rapey way because she (yes 'she.' You thought I was referring to a man, didn't you? There ARE female doctors too, you know. YOU SEXIST PIGS. Just kidding, I love you really) was inspecting a painful lump there, that I've been freaking out about for the past 4 months since I started on a new contraceptive pill (I kept complaining about it but was too lazy to book a doctor's appointment to have my boob mollested). I'M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A BOOB CHOPPED OFF!!! Prince Charming says it's probably just a cyst because cancerous boobs are painless. We shall see. (I'm just glad I didn't accidentally let it slip out that I in fact talk to my boobs, and have named them Boobie and Clyde.) (You weren't meant to know that.) I've just said the word 'boob' quite a lot. BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS LOTTA BOOOOOOOOOOOOBS. Damn you Nicki Minaj.

The other main reason I went to the doc today was so I could start the process in following treatment for my bulimia. 'Whehay!', I hear you say in awe and wonder, 'Princess you are so sexy and amazing and intelligent and that is totally beside the point but I'm so proud of you!' (Well if you were mildly obsessed with me, that sort of exclamation would be acceptable. Probably not though) I'm quite proud of myself because this time, it felt different. I was much more determined, and also this time I WANT to get over this illness. I WANT to be 100% honest with myself and those involved along the way. I should hear back within a week and then have to get blood tests (GAH I hate having my blood taken!!! Unless it's Damon from The Vampire Diaries. That's fine. Hmmmm. I never got the deal about Stefan. He's not that hot, plus he's a pain in the bum.)
MEGA SWOON. 
(There seems to be a recurring pattern... Check out Captain Hook.)

In other news, I had the loveliest weekend, spent with the sexy Prince Charming! I've had a friend stay with me for three weeks, so it was nice to have a bit of couple time that didn't involve a third wheel. Prince has man-flu which was bloody hilarious but also tres cute (see article titled I'm sure you were dying to know that), and I got to take care of him to the best of my ability (which is practically non-existent. I'm surprised he didn't die under my care). We also hung out, watched films and shizzle BUT food-wise, it wasn't great. I managed to get him to cuddle me whenever I felt like purging which was cool but worried I won't be able to stop myself without him there. GAH! Alsoooooooooo he got me a poster of my blog logo/title for Valentine's Day to show me his support. Soooo sweet!

We WERE going to have a mega productive weekend and go to the museum then check out the Chinese New Year's parade in Soho yesterday but, one step out of the front door, already soaking wet from the rain which had congealed into icicles on our noses, we looked at each other, and our eyes said it all. 'Screw it', we said in unison as we walked back into his flat, and sat on the sofa for the next three hours LITERALLY doing nothing. It was AWESOME (why do you think I'm being sarcastic??? I AM able to talk at face value every so often you know)

Today, food-wise, was fine because there were no major binges... but it wasn't awesome (like me. Awesome I mean. Because I'm sexy and amazing and stuff, you know. What the hell am I on about again?). Just a couple of baguette tartines and coffee for breakfast, although I ate like 4 McVities digestives before going to the gym, then a cheese-lettuce-tomato-ham sandwich on bloomer bread, and now my friend and I are making a lemon cheesecake, and baking a medium pizza for dinner (with a giant salad of course). Oh yeah I also had one of the madeira buns my friend bought from Poundland (there isn't Poundland in his home country. LIKE SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THE WORLD GOING NOWADAYS. How do people survive without Sky and Poundland? I wonder)
But basically today wasn't amazing because as you can see from the endless list of foods which probably bored you enough for you to stick your foot in your butt, I did eat quite a lot, and a lot of crap too (not literally because that would be gross). I hope tomorrow is better, though I'm having dinner with another friend in China Town...

Andddddddddddd this Thursday is possibly the highlight of my year (OK maybe not, I'm not that sad or creepy or weird). I'm out of ideas to celebrate though. Prince has made reservations at one of my favourite restaurants but I want to do something nice for him too because I'm nice like that. What's everyone doing for Valentine's Day? Give me ideas!


EDIT 22:37: The pizza was too heavy and greasy, so I purged. Ah well.

8 comments:

  1. I had a week full of junk food also so I am focusing on moderation this week. I have no idea what to do for 2/14 which is bad because it is also my husbands birthday! I think I will take him shoping for new sneakers because he has been saying he needs a new pair. Romantic right? Oh and go out to eat duh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hello!
      it was your hubbie's birthday on Valentines Day??? poor him!!! I've always been a kid at heart that wants any excuse to party and get presents for myself, so two celebrations in one day sounds horrific to me. Though I'm sure it was looooooooooovely! seriously, how was it ?

      Princess xxx

      Delete
  2. Doing nothing is great sometimes. It's the mark of a good relationship that you can do nothing with each other and not feel awkward.
    For Valentine's Day I'm not doing anything exciting. My bf and I are going to a museum and then to watch a movie together. No eating or anything because I don't want to purge. He says he got me a gift which means I have to go out and get him something too. I feel so guilty! I just haven't had the time to buy anything for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing nothing. It feels good at that moment. But it's like booze. If you have too much of it, you end up with a headache and everything's too loud and you cba to go into work. BUT with your significant other / bestie, it's awesome.

      Oooooh so what did your prince get you for VDay?? And what did you get him ? And how was the museum? What museum?

      Princess xxx

      Delete
  3. Here in Brazil Valentine's Day is on June 12 ... I hope this year until Valentine's Day I have someone to be able to be together and be happy, no I have not ... I met a boy online and dated for the internet for almost 3 years ... never met, but wanted very much ...
    I do not know how often you celebrate there, but here, what would I do, let me think ... dinner you will have ... going pretty well, with a different outfit, more attractive, then at home, do something special, like a striptease hahaha 'seriously ... would use a more sexy lingerie ... Finally, something different from the usual, with music, special lighting, elaborate makeup, hairstyle cool ...

    Well, while there is cold, here are nothing more or less than 40 º C, equivalent to 313.15 K (or 104.00 ° F) and wind chill of 50 ° C (323.15 K = 122.00 º F). A little heat ... P.S.'m almost melting;)

    Good luck with the choice to surprise your boyfriend and have a great Valentines Day!

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valentine's Day on 12 June.... whaaaaaaaaat ??? I thought the universal Vday was on 12 Feb? What is this malice ??? Can't you at least celebrate it twice???

      WELL. I would've TOTALLY done what you suggested... except I was on my period! So no sexy time for Prince Charming, although he did get another sort of treat, if you know what I mean WINK WINK :p

      Did you end up celebrating then?

      Princess xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh, Smiley Princess you are sexy and brilliant and amazing and fantabulous and...
    etc.etc.
    But actually. This blog is hilarious and you are wonderful. Subscribed. Super looking forward to all of your posts and wishing you the best of luck with recovery (if that's what you're choosing forrealz).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO glad more and more people besides myself think I'm hilarious and amazing ! It's quite refreshing.

      Hehehehe. Did anything exciting for Valentine's Day ?

      Princess xxx

      Delete